Columbia Stage Society Mission Developing talent and entertaining area residents has been the cornerstone of the Columbia Stage Society's mission since its inception in June, 1919. Founded by families in area, the productions brought to the Town Theatre have always been a community effort - from stage to audience. Today, upwards of 30,000 patrons [...]
- How straw hats became shabby chic
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!