Liberty Hall Museum is located on the campus of Kean University in Union, New Jersey. One of Union County's best kept secrets, it was built in 1772. It was the home of William Livingston, a signer of the Constitution and New Jersey's first elected governor. The grounds are made up of 23 acres of manicured [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest