Creatures of Habit Background Creatures of Habit is a true costume emporium offering more than 19,000 costumes and 500,000 authentic period garments and accessories for rent or purchase. They are much more than that, too! Jack Cody and Natalya Haden opened Creatures of Habit in 1987 with the intent of costuming Paducah and the surrounding [...]
- Victorian and Edwardian combination garments
- Nellie Cashman: Wild West Angel
- Teaware from times past
- Mother's Day in America and Around the World
- A brief history of Victorian afternoon tea
- Hair combs: practical and pretty
- Antique Easter Greetings!
- Are your egg cups ready for Easter?
- The rise and fall of puffy sleeves
- The woman behind the Campbell's Soup Kids: Grace Drayton