By Donna Klein Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 The Real Lone Ranger Let's take a look at what makes him a legend and most likely the inspiration for the “Lone Ranger.” Bass Reeves was an expert marksman, he rode a white or gray stallion, was “pressed and dressed” with [...]
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight