Each year on December 31st, people standing in Times Square and people all over the world sitting around their television countdown as the ball drops in New York City. While “Dick Clark’s New York Rockin’ Eve” is a modern tradition, there is a long history of New Years celebrations in New York City.
- A Very British Romance: Episode Two Highlights
- At the 2020 Rose Parade with Ellen Snortland
- Pioneer Clothing: Accessories Women Wore on the Frontier
- A Very British Romance: Episode One Highlights
- Pioneer Clothing: What Women Wore in the Western Frontier
- Victorian Dress Reform: Who, What, When, and Why
- The 1920s, the Decade that Changes Everything!
- Colleen Moore: The torch of Flaming Youth
- 5 facts about Margaret Tobin Brown (aka The Unsinkable Molly Brown)
- Staying warm in the Victorian winter