Earlier this year I moved to Denver, Colorado after living for several years overseas. Having always dreamt about becoming a docent at a house museum (yes, my goals are that specific), one of the first things I did was sign up to volunteer at the Molly Brown House Museum, located, luckily, a few blocks away [...]
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight
- A Victorian Christmas party