Spring Lake isn’t what most consider when thinking of the ‘Jersey Shore’ and with good reason. One county north of the hullaballoo of Seaside Heights lies Monmouth County and in the southeastern section is the borough of Spring Lake. It is much like a time capsule of the Victorian era. The New Jersey Leisure Guide [...]
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples
- A short history of thrift stores: from Charles Dickens to today