Nowadays, we’re lucky if the friends we meet for coffee are wearing jeans and actual shoes instead of flip-flops and sweatpants. In other words, we’re a little more focused on comfort than beauty. But, that attitude may change when we think back to the Edwardian era and all the effort that it took to be [...]
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples
- A short history of thrift stores: from Charles Dickens to today