Clara Schumann's early life Clara Schumann (born Wieck) was born on September 13, 1819 in Leipzig, Germany. Her father, Friedrich, was a musician. He taught piano, started a lending library, and opened a shop where he sold musical instruments. Friedrich Wieck was a well-respected music teacher. His students included his future wife and mother of [...]
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster
- Gates Pass and Saguaro National Park