Oh, the things you will see when you take the road less traveled! I love taking the ‘scenic route.’ On a recent trip through New Jersey, it was a delight to drive through Belvidere, New Jersey! Why take the interstate when there is a bridge over the Delaware River in this historic little town? [...]
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!
- Coronation robes: a brief history of an overlooked understudy
- Victorian gloves: etiquette for use
- Round-up: We love Mrs. Claus!
- The magic of the cape
- A short history of the hand muff, one of history's cutest accessories
- The 12 Days of Christmas: more than just a song
- 100 Years of Winter Coats
- It's a Wonderful Life: fun facts and setting the record straight