Oh, the things you will see when you take the road less traveled! I love taking the ‘scenic route.’ On a recent trip through New Jersey, it was a delight to drive through Belvidere, New Jersey! Why take the interstate when there is a bridge over the Delaware River in this historic little town? [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest