The Inspiration for the Harvey Girls As westward expansion spread across the United States, so followed the railroads. Passengers often spent days on board as they traveled west. A picnic basket might get one through the first day, but staying fed was an issue during the days of early passenger service. There were no coolers, [...]
- The Story of the Christmas Carol
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest