The Brontë Sisters - the Early Days Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Brontë were born between April, 1816 and January, 1820; middle children of Patrick Bronte and his wife, Maria. Each is remembered for literary accomplishments that might not have been fully recognized as such during their lifetimes, but continue to be enormously popular today. Charlotte is probably [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples