The Advent wreath wasn’t invented by the Victorians, but its modernization came about during the period and its place among Christian traditions was solidified during the era. We have Johann Hinrich Wichern to thank for the Advent wreath we recognize today. So, who was this man? Johann Hinrich Wichern was born on April 21, 1808, [...]
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period
- Tragedy Retold: The Ashtabula Train Disaster