When the Women’s Movement picked up and suffrage was extended, the Roaring 20s played off of the idea of women’s rights and the silhouette of dresses changed drastically. Dropped waists that gave a boxy impression were all the rage, not to mention the shortened hemlines. The most important feature of the 1920s dress is that [...]
- Holiday gift guide sneak peek
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples