Inez Milholland was born on August 6, 1886, and died less than four months following her 30th birthday. Her life was short but she packed a lot of living into it. Although she didn't live to see her native New York approve suffrage in 1917 or ratification of the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution, [...]
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples
- A short history of thrift stores: from Charles Dickens to today