And the winner is… The Grand Prize Winner of $250 to spend on our website is #23 - Barberville Pioneer Settlement, Deland, FL. The panel of judges made up of members of the Recollections crew thought this photo best embodied the spirit of Halloween! Runners-up ($50 to spend on our website) are 13 – JiWon S., [...]
- Fun and Happy Vintage Halloween Images
- Victorian opera attire: a feast for the eyes
- The unexpected romantic history of bobbing for apples
- One hundred years of nightgowns: from the Victorian era to the 1950s
- Polly Pry: daring journalist of the Wild West
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?