by Donna Klein A Glimpse into Eliza's Closet There is nothing quite like the Edwardian fashions of My Fair Lady. Whether you look at the original Broadway production from 1964 starring Julie Andrews as Eliza Doolittle or one of the revivals, or you get lost in the 1964 movie starring Audrey Hepburn, you can't help [...]
- Fun and Happy Vintage Halloween Images
- Victorian opera attire: a feast for the eyes
- The unexpected romantic history of bobbing for apples
- One hundred years of nightgowns: from the Victorian era to the 1950s
- Polly Pry: daring journalist of the Wild West
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?