A lot was happening in America 100 years ago, perhaps as much as there is now. The 1920s were an exciting time to be alive and remain a popular topic of interest and time from fashion history. Here are the top five changes in chronological order that started off the Decade of Change, the Roaring [...]
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples
- A short history of thrift stores: from Charles Dickens to today