Offer a name for our nameless lasses We have over 500 dresses and gowns on our website. Most of them have been named, such as Tilly, Sophronia, Daisy, Desidera, etc. There are some orphan dresses who have never been given a name and this is your chance to name them. Below we have pictured the [...]
- Fun and Happy Vintage Halloween Images
- Victorian opera attire: a feast for the eyes
- The unexpected romantic history of bobbing for apples
- One hundred years of nightgowns: from the Victorian era to the 1950s
- Polly Pry: daring journalist of the Wild West
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?