Offer a name for our nameless lasses We have over 500 dresses and gowns on our website. Most of them have been named, such as Tilly, Sophronia, Daisy, Desidera, etc. There are some orphan dresses who have never been given a name and this is your chance to name them. Below we have pictured the [...]
- How straw hats became shabby chic
- An interview with Joanna Syrokomla of Murdoch Mysteries
- Are Bridgerton costumes Regency? Fashion historians weigh in
- Let's talk about Regency fashion!
- The map of a woman's heart
- Vinegar valentines – a look at Victorian cruelty
- Go Big or Go Home: The Merry Widow Hat
- Godey's Lady's Book: what you didn't know
- How crazy was the bicycle craze?
- Recollections is the Best of the West!