Last week we started to unveil our new Regency fashion pieces. I started to explore the basics of what constitutes “Regency dress” and why we love it. This conversation very easily gives way to the hot topic in costuming and historical fashion right now: the Netflix series Bridgerton and how it got the clothing right [...]
- Teaware from times past
- Mother's Day in America and Around the World
- A brief history of Victorian afternoon tea
- Hair combs: practical and pretty
- Antique Easter Greetings!
- Are your egg cups ready for Easter?
- The rise and fall of puffy sleeves
- The woman behind the Campbell's Soup Kids: Grace Drayton
- Paisley: the history I never knew was a history
- All about petticoats