It is summertime at Recollections, however, half of the world is experiencing winter even as we bask in the summer sun. But, it doesn't matter whether you live north of the Equator or south of it, it is Christmas in July! History of Christmas in July During the first quarter of the 20th century, before the [...]
- November history news
- Black Friday: five theories and facts
- Thanksgiving trivia time!
- A very Vintage Thanksgiving to you!
- Fainting couches: fact or fiction?
- Seeing red: colors in the Victorian era
- October history news
- The history of cottagecore
- A Victorian interest in apples
- A short history of thrift stores: from Charles Dickens to today