The 1876 Ashtabula Train Disaster story is being retold in a PBS documentary. Recollections fashions will be worn by the actress portraying Mrs. Julia Stone.
- Fun and Happy Vintage Halloween Images
- Victorian opera attire: a feast for the eyes
- The unexpected romantic history of bobbing for apples
- One hundred years of nightgowns: from the Victorian era to the 1950s
- Polly Pry: daring journalist of the Wild West
- The women behind The Wizard of Oz witches
- 5 women that make great Victorian Halloween costumes
- Women's aprons through time
- Want a Regency-inspired fall? Try a Spencer jacket.
- Can Regency paper dolls encourage children to behave?