by Donna Klein Holiday Walking Tour at Meadow Brook Hall Each Thanksgiving, we go over the river and through the woods and eventually arrives in Rochester Hills, Michigan to share the holiday fun and food with about 30 members of our family. We were looking for something other than shopping to do on [...]
- The Perkins House in Colfax, Washington – Bringing the Past to the Present With Love
- The Tournament of Roses Parade (Rose Parade)
- Dickens Fairs
- The 1920s Woman – Flapper and beyond
- The 1920s woman – a Flapper and so much more!
- Who is Mrs. Claus? Inquiring minds want to know!
- Southern Ghost Girls
- Ray and Faye Graves, Photos From the Rubble
- Halloween 2019 Photo Contest
- Olga Leake: Historical Reenacting is Living Life in a Different Time Period